Pages

Blog Update

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

While Mom took a much needed vacation to the beach {jealous}, I decided the blog needed a facelift. I updated the colors, updated the logo and hopefully made the blog look cleaner and more Lola Pink!


One of my favorite new features is Share Your Pictures (lefthand sidebar) which links you to our new Flickr Group. We've got amazingly talented fans and would love for you to share pictures of your fabulous creations. I'm always amazed and inspired when I see what you make using our fabrics.

This blog is definitely a work in progress so we'd love to hear back from y'all. Especially if there is something you'd like to see us doing that we either aren't doing at all or not enough of.

Hope everybody had a great holiday weekend!

Happy Sewing!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails